ULTRAVIOLET DISINFECTION STERILIZER
PREMIUM ULTRAVIOLET SYSYTEM
The BelKraft Premium UV Systems with flow rates 8gpm to 13 gpm at 40,000 mj, is completely assembled ready for installation. The Premium mini rack systems consist of sediment filtration or sediment and chemical removal filtration, stainless steel tubing, connectors and ultraviolet sterilizer.
Assembled on a wall mounted bracket for easy installation and service with a 3/4”or 1” inlet/outlet.
- Equipped to inactivate microorganisms and parasites such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia, harmful bacteria like E.Coli, Coliform and viruses not visible to the naked eye
- Easy to maintain and service with easy lamp and cartridge replacement and quick disconnect fittings
- UV lamp can be changed without interrupting the water flow and comes equipped with a connector that allows for easy removal of the lamp without any special tools
- Built with a durable stainless steel chamber to prolong life and eliminate ultraviolet light degradation
- Equipped with a 5-micron sediment pre-filter to reduce particles in the water.
- Includes a 5-micron acid-washed coconut shell carbon block filter to reduce taste, odour and volatile chemicals
- High flow polypropylene filter housings with 3/4”or 1” full flow connections, available in either 10”or 20” versions
- Solid steel powder coated mounting bracket, compact design and easy to install.
- High flow rates
- Environmentally friendly
- No harmful chemicals
- Long life coated Ultraviolet lamps
- Passivated and polished stainless steel chambers
- Electronic ballast controller includes both visual and audio lamp failure alarms.
- 99.9999% destruction of bacteria, virus and protozoan cysts (Giardia Lamblia and Cryptosporidium)
- 3 year warranty except consumables
- Product certified by CSA and CE
- True lamp current closed loop current control
- Annual lamp change timer
- Domed quartz sleeve for easy service
- No tools required for regular servicing
- Optional Solenoid Valve
- Optional intensity Ultraviolet Monitor
|Optional Features & Benefits
|ULTIMATE SERIES ULTRAVIOLET POWER
The BelKraft Water Systems Ultimate Series ultraviolet power
sources with integrated ultraviolet intensity detection can be
used with all single lamp Ultimate Series water
|ADVANCED ULTRAVIOLET DETECTION SYSTEM
This detection system was designed to minimize nuisance
alarms that have plagued many of the earlier attempts by
other manufactures to implement electronic ballasts with
ultraviolet intensity monitors.
|TWO DIGIT ULTRAVIOLET LEVEL DISPLAY
As well as indicating the ultraviolet intensity level in percent,
the display will indicate the number of months of lamp life
remaining when the timer button is depressed. The display
indicates a discrete error code if there is a malfunction of the
power source or detector system to aid with diagnostics and
resolution of any performance issues.