Cryptosporidium and Drinking Water Treatment Systems
It is no surprise that current drinking water supplies contain dangerous contaminants. This information can be heard daily if you pay attention to various news sources. Many people are surprised to find that not all of the harmful contaminants are chemical or man made. One of the pollutants that can be a cause of concern is a chlorine resistant cyst called Cryptosporidium. Fortunately the solution to this problem is simple! Installing a drinking water treatment system in your home will safely eliminate this organic parasite.
There are a wide variety of drinking water treatments available on the market today. Not only do they remove organic parasites such as Giardia and Cryptosporidium from drinking water supplies, but they also eliminate pesticides and other harmful chemicals. Since water born pollutants are known to be detrimental to the general population's health, children, the elderly, and people with known diseases being at the most risk, it is a wise decision to install a water treatment system in your home for protection against these threats.
Facts on Cryptosporidium in Drinking Water Systems
In order to understand the risk of Cryptosporidium it is essential to understand what it is. As previously noted, it is an organic parasite found in natural bodies of water, the same bodies of water that provides your drinking water.
These parasites find their way into waterways primarily through cattle feces however it has been found in human waste as well. Only a small number of parasites are needed to be ingested to cause cryptosporidiosis.
This illness results in nausea, severe headaches, and abdominal cramping, fever and vomiting. Armed with this information there is little doubt that the only way to protect your loved ones from this dangerous parasite is to install and use a home water treatment system to provide your family with clean, pure, parasite free drinking water.
<< back to previous page