The Model 300 is a compact, affordable and sturdy HEPA filtration system for use on 12V DC or 110V AC.
This 7-1/2" high, portable HEPA air cleaner weighs only five pounds. Quiet enough for a child's room or home office use, It fits almost anywhere. Its energy efficient motor/fan has 2 speeds. Children sleep undisturbed as the Model 300 protects them from contaminants that can aggravate or cause respiratory illness.
Auto and diesel exhaust, smoke and odors are removed by the activated carbon inner filter when you use the Roomaid and optional 12V adapter in trucks, vans and recreational vehicles.
All our HEPA Filtration Systems are U.L. and C.S.A. Approved.
"Exposure to allergens including pollens, house dust mites, molds and animal dander can cause asthma in some patients."
American Lung Association
Why Choose the Model 300 HEPA Filter System?
Three Stage Filtration Process: Ensures removal of large and sub-micron particles, plus harmful vapors, gases and volatile organic compounds (VOC's).
- Stage 1 - Large particles: 1/8" thick foam pre-filter. (washable) Removes dust, lint, carpet fibers, dander. (2 included).
- Stage 2 - Sub-micron particles: HEPA - 3000 grade borosilicate filter media removes 99.97% of particles 0.03 microns and larger. Removes dust, smoke, pollen, animal dander, bacteria, mold spores, attached viruses, radon daughters.
(Filter life - 2 to 5 years)
- Stage 3 - Activated Carbon Filter: Removes odors and VOC's (volatile organic compounds) that off-gas from aerosols, carpets, cigarette smoke, cleaners, furniture, dry-cleaned clothes, glues, solvents, paint, paneling.
(Filter life: 6-12 months)
Washable Pre-filter: The Model 300 snug-fitting pre-filter is machine-washable for longer life and removable of pet hair. Slides over the unit like a sock.
Low Electrical Costs: Draws less than 5 watts.
Space Saving: Compact. Fits on small table.
Lightweight and Portable: 5 pounds. Uses 110VAC or 12V with optional adapter cord.
Rolled Steel Construction: Rugged, greater durability than 'plastic' models.
Inner Air Seals: Top and bottom seals prevent leaks and purified air contamination.
Motor/Fan Designed for Continuous Operation: 35,000 hour run tested.
Easy Changed Filter: Simple design for fast filter replacement.
Model 300 Specifications:
- U.L. and C.S.A.
- Physical Size: 7.5" H x 8.5" D
- Weight: 5 pounds (Shipping weight: 7 lbs.)
- Case: 24 gauge cold rolled steel
- 2 Speed operation: High speed draws 425 mA; low speed draws 140 mA.
- Air Movement: 20 - 40 cubic feet per minute dependent on fan speed/li>
- 4.5 watts power consumption (12 volts D.C.)
- Coverage area: 75 - 150 sq. ft.
- Approved 5 yr. manufacturer warranty. Lifetime half price replacement.